CANYON ULTIMATE CF SLX 2018
Ridden less than a hundred miles, this almost new Canyon is offered at a price significantly lower than you can find anywhere else. Weighing in as shown at 14 Lb 12 Oz, this ultra light bike will help you breeze through the hills. After all, Alejandro Valverde rode this bike to win the World Championships.
- From the Manufacturer: Engineered with an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio and superb handling, the Ultimate CF SLX 8.0 Di2 impressed the testers of RoadBIKE with its “knife-sharp steering commands matched with unbeatable speed and playfulness.” With race-ready components, electronic shifting, and a state-of-the-art frame, you get a bike that shines in all conditions. RoadBIKE’s testers called out its versatility, writing that it can take on “anything, from fast tours to tough Alpine stages."
- Cycling Weekly: "Once again the latest Ultimate has ticked all the boxes. Its stiff rear end and low overall weight make it an absolute rocketship when the road rears upwards, while the sharp handling means it will thrive in a crit environment. Add the impressive comfort for a top-end race frame and you can’t help but applaud Canyon on the work it has put into this model."
- Frame: Canyon Ultimate CF SLX
- Frame Size: 2XS
- Fork: F35 CF SLX
- Frame & Fork Material: Carbon
- Components: Shimano Di2
- Cockpit: Canyon CP10 Aerocockpit CF
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Wheelset: Trimax 30KB
- Pedals: Not Included
Wheel Manufacturer's Description: "The Trimax 30 KB offers a great workhorse wheel for all around use. It has a wider rim profile to allow for a comfortable ride and is tubeless ready. The unique intespoke milling helps reduce weight to increase acceleration and easier climbing. Add in the fully adjustable P.R.A. hub and aero bladed spokes to these hand built wheels and you have a wheel ready to take you anywhere you want to go. The TriMax 30 KB Clincher is the first Vision wheelset to use a Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation (PEO) surface treatment on the rim. On the braking surface, this ceramic oxide coating both improves wet braking performance and is extremely wear resistant, allowing your rims to remain streak-free and stay looking fresh even after thousands of kilometers of use."
Price includes taxes and shipping. Shipped within 48 hours via Ground (Expect 2-5 days). Call if you'd like to pick it up in the shop instead. Returns permitted if the product is in the same condition as purchased. Return shipping covered by buyer.