Bianchi Aria SRAM Red 2018
A beautiful bike with the classic Bianchi heritage that was only ridden a couple hundred miles. It's essentially brand new. Size 53, but with the Bianchi design it will fit smaller riders.
From the Manufacturer:
- "Bianchi Aria Aero Sram Etap 2018 Road Bike designed in Italy is race ready and raring to go thanks to Bianchi’s extensive wind-tunnel testing and pro rider testing. This lightweight, fast aero road bike is sure to thrill whether it’s in the high mountains, descents or flat roads you’ll be wishing for more hours in your day."
- Bianchi ARIA ultimate Italian design using advanced materials is a fast performance-oriented aero road bike. Built for lovers of speed with upgraded specification it is the perfect partner for your road challenges. Our objective has been to extend the range of Bianchi aero road bikes with an all-new model based on a highly aerodynamic frame-fork system, equipped for any road race, and easily set-up for triathlon events. To achieve fast rides from full aerodynamic performance it’s important that both the bike and the rider are as aerodynamically efficient as possible. At Bianchi, while we feed the learnings from research and development across all ranges into new models, the ARIA’s advanced aerodynamic design has been heavily inspired by our extensive wind-tunnel testing and cooperation with Bianchi pro riders. For the bike, full aerodynamic performance means the shape of the tubes’ profiles and their structural combination to cheat the wind’s resistance, resulting in the lowest drag possible. For the rider, full aerodynamic performance means creating a position that allows for the least air resistance – this can only be achieved with a frame and fork geometry that allows for an advanced tuck position, and an ideal racing geometry."
Peleton Magazine: "The Aria is an aero platform; and Bianchi knows that just because its prospective rider is working with a smaller budget, that doesn’t mean he or she wants a detuned, laid-back pseudo-racer. The Aria is stiff and aggressive, both in its angles and its rider position. Its aero qualities are derived from the Oltre Xr4 and the Aquila TT bike, following the now industry-standard dropped-seat-stay design, but instead of the ubiquitous truncated airfoils the Aria features more traditional complete airfoil cross sections. The forks transition smoothly into the down tube and the aero shapes extend thorough the custom seat post. What is very nice to see is the full carbon steer tube on the fork—no guarantee at this price point."
- SRAM RED eTap Road Groupset: Providing seamless, accurate and reliable gear changes to take your performance to new heights, the Sram Red Etap Groupset is the ideal addition to your ride if you’re a discerning rider, potential racer or even a seasoned pro. Thanks to a reduction in cables, this groupset is lighter than any of its predecessors, whilst also producing a more streamlined, aerodynamic capability that keeps you rider faster with less effort.
- Zipp Handlebar: "Zipp's SL-70 Aero is, in every way, a high-performance bar. This unidirectional carbon handlebar is packed with innovations for best-in-class fit, ergonomics and aerodynamic performance. With its wing-shaped bar top, the SL-70 Aero features Zipp’s most advanced bar refinements while building on the trend-setting aero legacy of the VukaSprint. The bar’s distinctive wing-shaped top is designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), the same software used to design Zipp® wheels. Our research showed that a traditional round-tube section creates drag of about 0.74 Newtons, which we found requires about 7.5 watts of effort at 30mph (48.3kph) to overcome. The airfoil developed in CFD that is used in the SL-70 Aero handlebar creates just 0.11N of drag, which means a savings of 6.4 watts over a round-tube section."
- Mavic Ksyrium Wheels: The Ksyrium Elite road wheel has been a benchmark for reliability, light weight and versatility for more than a decade. The rims are engineered with our patented Fore Drilling to form a stronger connection between the spokes and the rim. Isopulse lacing improves stability and boosts lateral stiffness while sprinting or climbing. Our exclusive patented ISM 4D process strategically removes excess material from the rim while maintaining it around the spokes, where tension is applied.
- Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon Aero Road 1.4″>1.1/8″ integrated head
- Headset Fsa Orbit C-33
- Shifters: Sram Red Etap 2X11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Red Etap Wifli
- Front Sram Red Etap
- Brakes FSA Reparto Corse
- Cassette: Sram PG 1170
- Chain: Sram Red
- Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black.
- Stem: Reparto Corse Alloy 6061,
- Handlebars: ZIPP SL-70
- Seatpost: Full Carbon Aero special dimension
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Monza
Price includes taxes and shipping. Shipped within 48 hours via Ground (Expect 2-5 days). Call if you'd like to pick it up in the shop instead. Returns permitted if the product is in the same condition as purchased. Return shipping covered by buyer.